Tuesday, December 22, 2009

2010 dont be too quick getting there.

While meeting with by ping buddies #chanellingmyinnerbarb and @mumbleboy we began talking about TOD's for 2010, and we immediately started talking about what we will have for lunch. We then get into the; what shall we do differently next year? I then had 12 interruptions and the conversation went back to the usual hum drum business as usual coverage stuff on TOD's.

NO I SAY - NO. No more of the same. We will be different. We will think differently.
So although we will cover the usual stuff, set some school goals together, and talk about a bit of planning and chat happily over coffee. We will be different.

We have a cool team building activity sussed out- It will be offsite - It will involve a bit of music, food, laughter, teamwork, water, satisfaction, and an easily do-able activity, for all who want to give it a go.
You just gotta get offsite together. It just doesn't happen enough as a staff.

Just for 30 seconds today, I thought "I'm a bit excited about the start of next year". Then I stopped and listened to my senses which were saying "go home you dickhead, your whanau are ready to take a break from all this school crap". I went home, so should you. Switch off your macs, my blog over the next month is gonna be about fishing, golf, harness racing and random stuff.
Its gonna be fun.

No comments: